Proven in-Country Team
Experienced directors and management with
a strong local presence in Mongolia.
Demonstrated Discovery Potential
20,000m drill program underway at Mungu
Gold & Silver Discovery, located northeast of
the current resource.
Strong Financial Partners Contribute
to Fully Funded Construction
US$23M gold and silver streaming agreement and C$4M placement secured with Triple Flag Mining Finance to construct the ATO Project.
Near Term Gold Producer
Flagship ATO Project is an advanced stage gold project, with a low capital cost of US$20M and first gold pour expected in Q4 2018.
Regional Consolidation Opportunities
The Company is currently assessing over 200,000
hectares of exploration licenses for further
- Complete construction of ATO Heap Leach Mine by Q4 2018
- Results from ATO & Mungu Gold & Silver Discovery 20,000 m Drilling Program
- Commence exploration and drilling program at UK Project
- Issue Maiden Mineral Resource on Mungu oxide deposit by Q2 2018
- Commence feasibility study on ~ 150koz AuEq/year ATO fresh rock project by Q2 2018
Subscribe for more information
The Company’s head office:
Shangri-La office, Suite 1201,
Olympic street 19A,
Sukhbaatar District 1,
Ulaanbaatar 14241, Mongolia
Tel/Fax: +976 7732 1914
90 Adelaide Street. W, Suite 400
Tel: +1 647 697 0577