Proven in-Country Team
Experienced directors and management with a strong local presence in Mongolia.
Demonstrated Discovery Potential
20,000m drill program completed at Mungu Gold & Silver Discovery, located northeast of the current resource.
Strong Financial Position
and Fully Funded Production
US$8.4M convertible debenture raise, US$23M gold and silver streaming agreement with Triple Flag Mining Finance and proceeds from the C$25M IPO completed in May 2018.
Near Term Gold Producer
Flagship ATO Project is a fully constructed gold project, with a low initial capital cost of ~US$20M and first gold pour expected in H2 2019.
Regional Consolidation Opportunities
The Company is currently assessing over 200,000 hectares of exploration licenses for further acquisition.
- Cyanide permitting in H2 2019
- Begin leaching and gold production in H2 2019
- Restarting exploration program in H2 2019
- Updated reserves and resources including Stage 1 (completed), Stage 2 (completed) and Stage 3 drilling, as well as maiden resource on Mungu in H1 2020
- Continually assess additional licenses for acquisition
- Feasibility study of ~150koz AuEq/year on Phase 2 sulphides in H1 2020
Subscribe for more information
The Company’s head office:
Shangri-La office, Suite 1201,
Olympic street 19A,
Sukhbaatar District 1,
Ulaanbaatar 14241, Mongolia
Tel/Fax: +976 7732 1914
90 Adelaide Street. W, Suite 400
Tel: +1 647 697 0577